ECA Group (www.ecagroup.com) staat bekend om zijn expertise in robotica, geautomatiseerde systemen, simulatie en industriële processen. Ons aanbod is bestemd voor internationale klanten in de defensie-, marine-, luchtvaart- en energiesector.
As an R&D project leader you will be assigned to the European MIRICLE (Mine Risk Clearance for Europe) project. You will take the lead for the ECA Robotics in this project and ensure that the project objectives are achieved.
You have the opportunity to participate in the design and development of innovative and creative robotics projects in a highly emerging field.
- Your lead and support the bid management process in the frame of European Defense Fund call for projects
- You establish, maintain and execute the R&D project plans
- You support the R&D team with establishing the roadmap related to the project
- You lead the ECA Engineering/R&D team towards achieving the roadmap
- You establish and maintain the KPI’s and report them to our management
- You ensure coordination with the other consortium partners
- You ensure proper reporting towards consortium lead and the European Commission
- You are an active member in setting up a Project Management culture in our company
- Employment is based in Mouscron in combination with home office. You are willing to travel to ECA Robotics Toulon and Brussels.
- You have a Master in Engineering or Master of Science (Physics, Signal processing…) or equivalent by experience
- You have 5 years of experience in a R&D Project Management
- A certification in project management (PMP, CAPM, Prince 2…) is a plus
- Experience with European Commission funded projects is a plus
- You can structure information in an analytical way and you can keep a helicopter view
- Experience with MS project
- You have excellent communication skills and you know how create win-win situations in negotiations
- You are a good influencer and know how to lead without formal reporting lines
- Experience in working with remote teams
- You have a good knowledge of English and French. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Neem een kijkje op de website of je kunt je ook kandidaat stellen via onderstaand formulier.