ECA Group (www.ecagroup.com) staat bekend om zijn expertise in robotica, geautomatiseerde systemen, simulatie en industriële processen. Ons aanbod is bestemd voor internationale klanten in de defensie-, marine-, luchtvaart- en energiesector.
As a Business Developer, you ensure that the presence of ECA Group is strengthened on the Mine Countermeasures market and you prepare the way for sales executives to be successful in closing future business opportunities. At the same time, you closely follow-up existing accounts in Belgium and the Netherlands.
To perpetuate long-term growth, you carry out following tasks / are responsible for :
- You understand the business drivers like no other which allows you to draw up a successful long-term strategy and business model
- You have the commercial flair to attract new customers worldwide, in team with the ECA Group colleagues, and extract more value from your current customer portfolio
- You are familiar with the industry, you have a nose for and you know where new markets are to be found and find a way to reach them
- Your goal is to build long-term relationships based on trust
- High-level negotiations with procurement departments of military authorities is not strange to you
- You can count on the assistance of a professional back office team (engineering and sales team ) to meet the defined needs of the customer
- You represent ECA Group at trade fairs, events, and various networking opportunities
- Translating the needs and urges of the customer and these work together with the R&D team
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in the design and development of a new subsidiary of the group on innovative and creative robotics projects in a highly emerging field.
You have a Master’s degree in business-related matters (commercial sciences) or similar, and can demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- You are characterized by your :
- Proactive approach
- Result-oriented commercial skills
- Strong technical affinity, preferably military affinity
- Strategic way of thinking and acting
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, independence and perfect priority setting
- You like a good dose of challenge and want to offer the customer the best service at all times.
- You speak fluent Dutch, French & English.
- You are willing to travel up to 50% of your time for your job.
- You report directly to the CEO of ECA Robotics Belgium and work closely with the sales team based in France.
- Employment is based on Mouscron with frequent movements to ECA Robotics Toulon and the production site in Ostend, customers in Brussels and Den Helder, as well as potential business partners worldwide.
Neem een kijkje op de website of je kunt je ook kandidaat stellen via onderstaand formulier.