ECA Group (www.ecagroup.com) staat bekend om zijn expertise in robotica, geautomatiseerde systemen, simulatie en industriële processen. Ons aanbod is bestemd voor internationale klanten in de defensie-, marine-, luchtvaart- en energiesector.
You have the opportunity to participate in the design and development of innovative and creative robotics projects in a highly emerging field.
You are responsible for the design, the development and finalisation of operator software. You will be involved in the implementation of our autonomous or remotely operated naval robot systems.
- Your main mission covers the entire software component development cycle. You report to the R&D Manager:
- You specify, design and develop real-time non-critical C software
- You design software modules based on functional specifications and architectures
- You write the associated documentation
- You have an excellent knowledge of C++ . Knowledge of Python is an asset.
- You have experience with development tools like GCC, GDB, Valgrind, cppcheck…
- You have experience with Agile and Cycle methods in V
- Experience with communication protocols like serial links, Ethernet, CAN bus… is an asset
- You are familiar with tools like Subversion, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, SonarQube, Conan, Testlink…
- You have a Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Accurate, analytical, pragmatic, creative and willing to face challenges
- You are passionate and curious about new technologies and development methods
- You like to think in terms of solutions and you come with an out-of-the box approach
- You have a taste for systems combining both equipment and software and are curious about other engineering professions.
- You value team effort, are a team player but can also work independently
- You have a good knowledge of French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- Employment is based on Mouscron. You are willing to travel to ECA Robotics Toulon and our production site in Ostend.
An enthusiastic and professional team is ready to welcome you as a new colleague.
We offer you a job in an innovative and energetic working environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are valued. You will receive a salary package according to your experience topped with competitive fringe benefits.
Don’t hesitate to apply and get to know us better. You can respond via our career page on our website.
Neem een kijkje op de website of je kunt je ook kandidaat stellen via onderstaand formulier.